Instagram is the most widely and intensively used photo sharing platform in the world having around 77.6 million active users around the world. The platform owned by social networking giant Facebook. This platform has millions of photos of everything from graphics ,landscapes to common pictures. .
But unfortunately, Instagram does not allow users to save or copy photos directly into their device.
whether it is legal or not?
As a user of the app any photo or video that taken is user’s copyright. So user can stop others from using photos or videos , distributing them and editing or creating new content based on those photos. So, Instagram’s rules to respect the copyright Infringement rues are always welcoming.
But, Instagram let users save photos into their device. Users have the option to bookmark a posts to save them in a collection on the mobile app itself.
There can be many reasons, users need to save photos offline like limited data plans or saving picture of yourself the some one of your friend shared.
Here is how user can download photos from Instagram and save them in phone’s gallery:
1. Open Instagram –> navigate photo that you want to download.
2. Tap the three dots ( hamburger menu ) like the picture give above and select the ‘copy link’.
3. Open chrome browser and go to DownloadGram‘s website, and paste the URL you copied in input space on the website portal and click download.
4. After processing a ‘Download Image’ button will show up.
5. Click on ‘Download Image’ green button and your desired image will be stored in your device.
Your desired picture downloaded in your device. Open directly from ‘Open’ in blue shows above in the picture.